- What if began the conversation on chapters with “how do members want to engage locally”?
- What if we replaced "volunteering" with "engaging" and "member" with "citizen"?
- What if we evolved traditional chapters into flexible local networking groups?
- What if we replaced chapter boards with project teams and morphed full-time volunteer positions into ad-hoc jobs?
- What if we applied just-in-time concepts to volunteer training and support?
Join us October 13th for a day of dialog where we’ll dive into these questions and more. No one of us has THE answer because there are many viable answers when we start with open questions. That’s why Mariner and Billhighway have teamed up to host the day for you to talk, share, ideate and solve. CEX: Association Component Exchange 2017 takes place October 13 in Arlington, VA.
The forum (a word we use intentionally) will open with a look at the future of chapters from two innovative associations and close with a conversation on dashboards and metrics based on collaborate effort in the profession to build a framework for success. In between, we’ll have 3 ideation sessions on key topics about developing chapters, developing chapter leaders and technology. A bonus session gives each of you an opportunity to get advice on a burning question.
One day. Just chapters. Your peers. #AssnCEX2017 #LeverageChapters.